- top 10 rules for living the good life
- never put off till tomorrow what you
can do today.
- never trouble another for what you can
- never spend your money before you have
- never buy what you do not want because
it's cheap; it'll never be dear to you.
- pride costs us more than hunger,
thirst, and cold.
- never repent of having eaten too
- nothing is troublesome that we do
- don't let the evils which have never
happened cost you pain.
- always take things by their smooth
- when angry, count to 10
before you speak; if very angry, count to 100.
top 100 jokes creed of the sociopathic obsessive compulsive
rules for being
the taoist farmer
bio | pi |
socrates | plato |
fascinating facts |