zebra brain teaser
|this test was given by the german
institute of logical thinking in berlin, 1981.
the failure rate was 98%.
- there are five houses, all in a row.
- you are standing in front of the houses.
- each house has its own unique color.
- all house owners are of different nationalities.
- they all have different pets.
- they all drink different drinks.
- they all smoke different cigarettes.
- the englishman lives in the red house.
- the swede has a dog.
- the dane drinks tea.
- the green house is directly to the left of the white house.
- in the green house they drink coffee.
- the man who smokes pall mall has birds.
- in the yellow house they smoke dunhill.
- in the middle house they drink milk.
- the norwegian lives in the first house.
- the man who smokes blend, lives in the house next to the house
- in the house next to the house with the horse, they smoke
- the man who smokes blue master drinks beer.
- the german smokes prince.
- the norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- they drink water in the house that is next to the house where
they smoke blend.
so who owns the zebra?
bio | pi |
socrates | plato |
fascinating facts |